*****N.B> THIS KIT IS ON PRE-ORDER AND WILL BE SHIPPED FROM 30th MARCH ONWARDS*****
Now you can learn to arm knit a throw using giant yarn from the comfort of your own home! Suitable for absolute beginners to knitting.
What you get:
- A Giant ball of acrylic unspun yarn in your chose colour.
- A Comprehensive online video course with 12 video modules.
- Care instructions for your throw
Your giant ball of Mammoth Yarn from Woolly Mahoosive is 2Kg of giant unspun vegan friendly acrylic yarn. Your blanket will measure approximately 80cm x 130cm and take you between 1-2 hours to make.
The comprehensive video course will be accessible via password on this website and consists of:
- An introduction to giant yarns and arm knitting
- 3 x Videos showing you how to cast on in different ways (varying levels of difficulty)
- 1 x Video showing you how to arm knit the rows of your blanket
- 1 x Video showing you how to cast off.
- A helpful tips and tricks video to keep you on track.
- 3 x Troubleshooting videos helping you overcome the most common problems (we've taught over 500 people face to face and know what to expect!)
- Using the table top technique to make stitches with your fingers (for when you want to make a much large width blanket than your arms can carry stitches for)
- How to experiment with different types of stitch: Knit and Purl to create a ribbed blanket or a waffle effect.
A NOTE ABOUT PACKAGING
- At the moment we are only offering the "No Frills" packaging option for this kit. But we will soon be adding in gift wrap options.